Monday 27 December 2010

Sevenoaks Nature Reserve with Dave

Today at around 11am Dave and I arrived at Sevenoaks Nature Reserve armed with our cameras and binoculars.

We decided to go to the little hide in the car park area to start with as they ahve feeders hanging and would be usefull as I was trying out a 100mm macro lens on my camera, the lens is my brothers and he kindly lent it me before I decide to buy one!

We spotted as follows:

Magpie
Great Tit
Blue Tit
Dunnocks
Robin (he was actually in the hide with us and it didnt sem to bother him)
Bullfinch
Carrion Crow
Coots
Moorhens
Black Headed Gulls
Pied Wagtail
Greylag Goose
Jackdaws
Song Thrush
Siskin
Cormorant
Teals
Mallard
Shovelor
Tufty Duck
Blackbird
Chaffinch

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

 Blue Tit

 As Above

 Dunnock

 Robin (taken with flash on camera)

 As Above

As above




3 comments:

  1. see your giving the new camera some exercise Phil - not to mention dave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puffed-up feathers on the robin--such a sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phil and Mandy.
    A good day out, and nice camera work. Happy New Year to you both

    ReplyDelete